Sunday 13 June 2010

May 31st Bank Holiday Weekend

The Etape training isn't getting priority

Saturday I was busy with football trials at WSLL in the morning (we have 200 boys aged 10 and 11 who we have to fit into teams) and the 1st Old Malden 60th aniversary Scout camp in the afternoon and evening, along with a child who was very contrary. He is feeling the pressure of upcoming exams.

Sunday morning I cycled to Bognor (I am definitely not as fit as I have been in previous years and it took more out of me than it should have). I arrived just after lunch in time to collapse in front of the TV for the start of the Grand Prix. In the evening we went out to dinner at local pub where I had a big mixed grill with steak, gammon, fried egg etc (part of my specially controlled diet).

Bank Holiday Monday we went walking on the South Downs in the morning then we drove home to Worcester Park drop my wife off. I then drove up to MK to drop my son off at my parents (he is doing a football course at the MK Dons this week), had dinner there then stopped at my brothers in St Albans on the way home getting home at 11:00 pm.

No comments: